- Record and distribute minutes of strata council meeting and circulate to owners within 72 hours of the meeting.
- Receive and respond to all strata corporation correspondence.
- Maintain accurate records of all owners and tenants.
- Prepare and register the strata corporation bylaws and all subsequent amendments.
- Supervise and maintain all strata corporation records, contracts, and legal obligations.
- Prepare and circulate meeting notices and agendas.
- Consult and coordinate with strata council on all matters relating to the strata corporation.
- Assist with interpretation of the Strata Property Act and the Real Estate Services Act, their amendments and generally accepted applications throughout the BC condominium industry.
- Attend council meetings, annual general meetings, and special general meetings.
- Hire, supervise and review employees and contractors.
- Ensure that bylaws, rules, and regulations are adhered to by owners at the direction of the strata council.
- Report on common property upkeep.
- Provide 24 hour emergency answering and paging services.
- Prepare contracts for tender, obtain competitive bids, and negotiate maintenance contracts for common property services.
- Review, execute, and renew maintenance and service contracts for common property services.
- Purchase supplies and equipment required for the operation and maintenance of common property.
- Implement maintenance procedures, including grounds maintenance and repairs, for all common property at the direction of the strata council.
C. Accounting Management Services
- Calculate, collect, record and deposit monthly maintenance fees.
- Arrears collection; levy fines and liens as per collection procedures.
- Maintain all accounting records.
- Receive, approve and pay all invoices in accordance with approved
budget or strata council consent.
- Maintain and reconcile necessary bank accounts.
- Prepare Form F and Form B documentation.
- Prepare yearend financial statement and/or arrange for external audit.
- Arrange annual trust account audits according to statutory requirements.
- Prepare projected annual operating budget.
- Review, negotiate and renew common property appraisals and
- Provide payroll accounting.
- Prepare detailed monthly financial statements and comparative
analysis of actual to budgeted income and expense and deliver it to
the strata council by the 15th of the following month.